[SPOILER]Classroom of the Elite SEASON 1 ENDING SCENE

46
2



Open for review and discussion

Summary :
In the not too distant future, the Japanese government has established the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing School, dedicated to instruct and foster the generation of people that will support the country in the future. The students there have the freedom to wear any hairstyle and bring any personal effects they desire.

Our protagonist is Kiyotaka Ayanokōji, a quiet, unassuming boy who is not good at making friends and would rather keep his distance. He is a student of D-class, which is where the school dumps its inferior students in order to ridicule them.

EPISODE 12/12

NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED, FOR REVIEW ONLY

Nguồn: https://vietnetmedia.net

Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://vietnetmedia.net/game/

46 COMMENTS

  1. It's so good illustration of american pragmatism. No matter what is object, no matter what is subject. Final result is only what matter.

  2. That twist was fucking good. Though i dont think i can rewatch the show without feeling some kind of way toward the MC.

  3. I have read the light novel and I can 99% say this there will be no anime adaptions because if there would be it would be very confusing because they made many changes in the light novel, Well lets just hope that the remaining 1% would come true

  4. Hopefully he'll end up with Sakura, I'm tired of tsundere characters and i couldn't care less about her so i didn't remember her name. I kinda want him to get Kushida back for her "i'll tell them you tried to rape me if you tell them about my 2 faced havin ass self"
    so, there's been talk about the new season on september this year
    i like this anime and i really hope they won't make the generic "this main character doesn't feel anything but in the end this girl will make him feel something and he'll be a good guy"
    I want to see more of this manipulative side of Ayanokoji, i'll definitely check out the novel when i do have some money.

  5. The creator and directors of this anime are also cunning…they gave us a very interesting chillfhanger and now they r in success because of the LN…..I think they just wanted the anime as a trailer for the LN…or maybe the anime was just a scheme…who knows. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

  6. This is how I want myself to be. Ice cold. Cuz everyone irl is fake as hell. So I'd rather be like him and use people to work my way to a peaceful life. This is their punishment for being themselves and causing problems among the masses that try to live their lives

  7. I still don't think he's a villain as people saying he is, Ayanokouji never takes praise and credits others because either he knows he doesn't deserve it because of the way he looks at these people as merely tools in his arsenal, or it could be just to cover his tracks and none of the much more cunning students in the higher classes catch on to him ( though I doubt thats the case since he can outsmart them pretty easily)

  8. I wonder if its gonna have season 2, will Ayanokoji change? Im still waiting for season 2 and This got into my recommendation.

  9. 4.9k comments overall

    Scrolled down a bit and saw that every other comment or so has over 8k likes…

    Well done people, you proved that this anime deserves another season.
    "Came here after finishing the first season."

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here